Re: [AMBER] Ambiguous interfaces in generic interface

From: David Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 02:14:38 +0000

On Wed, Dec 05, 2018, Pedro H. Oliveira wrote:

>I have installed the serial version of Amber18 successfully using clang.
>I would need to compile parallel (MPI), so I ran ./configure -mpi clang.

Key thing is what MPI you are using. Look at the output of
"mpicc -show" and "mpif90 -show".

I've used openmpi, but only when I built it myself, using the
"configure_openmpi" script in $AMBERHOME/AmberTools/src. You might try
that. (I'd be wary right now of version 4, which was just released, but
I can't find my notes on what problem I found.)

Also, which program were you compiling when you ran into the error
messages you report?

Maybe someone on the list has used homebrew MPI, and can help out.

....dac