Re: [AMBER] Linear Interaction Energy

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2018 15:50:03 -0500

Hi,

I'm not very familiar with FEW so I'll leave that to others to answer,
but there is a very simple LIE calculation action in CPPTRAJ (vi the
'lie' command) that was designed primarily to look at ligand/receptor
interactions. Currently it only does very simple electrostatics and
LJ, although I'm hoping to improve that in the future. See the manual
for full details. Hope this helps,

-Dan