Re: [AMBER] cpptraj error

From: Rajbinder Kaur Virk <rajbinderkaurvirk.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2018 11:46:28 +0530

Hello sir

As suggested by you, I studied the cpptraj cluster command in the Amber 18
manual and also followed the tutorial. I was able to perform but got two
different types of results for two different Molecular dynamics
simulations. In first case, the cluster with the maximum population is
stable and in other case the population of the dominant cluster is
decreasing with time. The DBSCAN algorithm was performed with rms
calculated between CA,C,N.
Attached are the two files.
I am confused whether both the results are correct and giving some
information or the simulations performed in the second case has to be
looked upon again. Is there a criterion to accept or reject the simulation
parameters on the bases of the stability of the dominant cluster?
Please advise and thank you for your time.

with regards
Rajbinder Kaur Virk