Re: [AMBER] Regarding the Targeted MD

From: M. Reza Ganjalikhany <ganjalikhany.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 16:55:08 +0330

Dear Carlos,

Thank you very much, I will update igb.
What you mentioned abut simulation #5 was true (temperature and initial
restraint energy). But if you check the simulation #2 the initial
restraint energy and the temperature are alright. I also believe that the
mask is a bit complicated but I have already tested other simplified masks
before.
I will run other simulations based on your recommendations to see if I can
improve the result.

Regards,