Re: [AMBER] Regarding the Targeted MD

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 07:29:03 -0500

I only looked at the first of the output files. Some thoughts :
- you're using igb=1,which is quite old and not a good choice for modern
simulations
- your initial restraint energy is huge because your initial rmsd doesn't
match your target value. Your temperature is over 1,400 degrees. wouldn't
trust anything that happens after that.
- I don't really understand your atom masks. Alternating groups of residues
in the fit and rmsd masks doesn't look like what was going on in the movie
you sent before. I'm not sure people will be able to help you select the
right masks since they are so project specific, but be sure they make sense
to you.