Re: [AMBER] RMS rotate about z-axis only

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 11:25:03 -0400

Hi Wesley,

Cpptraj can't do this yet, but it wouldn't be hard to implement. The
'rotate' command will take rotation matrices as input (you can get
these directly from the 'rms' command these days), so all that would
be needed is to zero the appropriate off-diagonal elements and set the
3,3 element to 1 (I think), and that would get you the rotation around
Z. I'll open up an issue on GitHub to remind me to attempt this when I
have time.

-Dan