Re: [AMBER] Problem with stripping with a condition

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2018 08:49:44 -0400

Hi,

First, what version of cpptraj are you using?

Second, the way you have specified your mask, residues 1 to 100 will
always be removed (since by definition they are 0.0 Ang. from
themselves). If you don't want 1-100 removed, you have to put an "and
not" part of the mask, e.g.

strip (:1-100<:20.0)&!:1-100

Third, note that as stated in the manual distance-based masks in
general do *not* update each frame; they are instead based on the
"active" reference frame (default first reference frame loaded, can be
changed with 'activeref' command). The one command that does update
distance-based masks on a per-frame basis is the 'mask' command.

Hope this helps,

-Dan