[AMBER] Problem with stripping with a condition

From: Hadi Rahmaninejad <ha.rahmaani.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 11:56:43 -0400

Hello Amber users,

I am trying to remove atoms in a distance of some selected residues, so
that according to ambmask I put this condition:

trajin 03_equil.rst
strip (:1-100<:20.0) outprefix cc.parm7
trajout cc.traj

However, when I do this stripping, it removes just my residues from 1 to
100 and not all the atoms within 20A from my selected residues. I tried
different commands such as "strip :1-100<.20 " or "strip :1-100>:20.0" or
even for waters inside that area: "strip (:1-100<:20.0)&:WAT" to see if
the problem is my script. However, in all of them it just remove my
selected residues. Have you ever had such a problem? I appreciate if you
can help me about this,

Thank you
Hadi