[AMBER] Amber Installation Error

From: Yuthika Dholey <yuthika.dholey1994.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 11:16:02 +0530

 Hi Amber,

We have purchased Amber license, but were having difficulties in its
installation in our Linux Ubuntu 18.04 OS. Please help us with the
installation process. We have a NVIDIA Corporation GK110BGL [Tesla K40c]
graphics card installed in our system. If the Amber installation could be
done with NVIDIA acceleration, we would be grateful to you.

We have also attached the purchase details of Amber.

The error obtained during installation are also attached as png format.

Regards,

Yuthika Dholey
Junior Research Fellow
Department of Microbiology