Re: [AMBER] unwrap problem in the liquid water dynamics trajectory analysis

From: Matias Machado <mmachado.pasteur.edu.uy>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2018 10:52:54 -0300 (UYT)

Dear Jinfeng,

Which water model are you using? Depending on the model some properties are better described than others... In particular TIP3P is known to have a self diffusion coefficient ~twice the experimental value, check this web as a reference:

[http://www1.lsbu.ac.uk/water/water_models.html]

I don't get what do you mean by "shows a gradual increasion versus the time"... does the MSD vs time curve show two (or more) slopes? how long was your simulation?

Best,

Matias