Re: [AMBER] Question about configure Ambertool18 on Mac

From: Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 00:38:43 -0700

Hi Xiaping,

Your experiment makes it sound like a bug - unusual to have one like
that. I'm not up on the compiler system so can't point to the file where
it exists. The Amber install is the first suspect, but it's also
possible it's the configuration system Amber uses.

For the official supporters, it would be good to report which config
option you used at setup.

Bill