Re: [AMBER] Question about configure Ambertool18 on Mac

From: <tang.xiaping.outlook.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 07:29:08 +0000

Hi, Bill:

Thank you very much for the reply. i looked at the manual and I think the gfortran is installed. When I compile with
"gfortran -Wall -O3 -ffree-form ff2c -o testp testp.f”
in the cpptraj directory, I does get the error message like I mentioned in the previous email.

However, if I replace ff2c with -ff2c, the compiling process does go through successfully. I’m wondering is this a bug in the configure process.

Best Regards
Xiaping
在 2018年9月12日 +0800 PM1:46,Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.edu>,写道:
This likely indicates a gfortan install issue. I would re-read
docs/blogs on amber/macos install, with attention to compiler requirements.

Bill