[AMBER] command not found

From: Sushi Shilpa <sushishilpa.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2018 17:17:41 +0530

Dear Amber Users,

I have installed Amber 16 and AmberTools17, I have followed the steps given
in the manual for installation. make test results says all tests are
passed. But when I type a command like Xleap, antechamber, CPPTRAJ it is
saying command not found. But sander is running properly. I have given the
modifications that I have made in the bashrc files below

export AMBERHOME='/home/kavya/Documents/amber16'
export PATH=$PATH:$AMBERHOME/bin
test -f /home/kavya/Documents/shilpa/amber16/amber.sh && source
/home/kavya/Documents/shilpa/amber16/amber.sh
export DO_PARALLEL=’mpirun -np 2

I have a doubt, whether the path I have given are correct or not. I am not
getting, what I am missing here?

Any advice or suggestions will be most helpful.

Thanks in advance,

Best
Shilpa T