Re: [AMBER] command not found

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2018 08:14:22 -0400

On Fri, Aug 10, 2018, Sushi Shilpa wrote:

> But when I type a command like Xleap, antechamber, CPPTRAJ it is
> saying command not found. But sander is running properly.

Command names are case-sensitive: use "xleap" and "cpptraj" (all lower
case), just like you did for "sander" (also all lower case).

(Not sure what is happening for "antechamber": if the tests pass, then
the program must have been installed. Try typing "echo $PATH" and
"which antechamber".)

You can examine the contents of the $AMBERHOME/bin directory to see the
names of the programs that have been installed.

....dac