Re: [AMBER] calculating force correlation in trajectory

From: Lod King <lodking407.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2018 16:30:06 -0700

I have found any papers mentioning force analysis in MD analysis about a
protein.
but because MD model is based on Newton's 2nd law where F=ma=m (dv/dt), and
our trajectory has velocity for each atom, I do believe F can be one of the
factors, just like coordinates that can be analyzed, I just have done any
with AMBER CPPTRAJ yet..

My colleague is trying to convert trajectory into GROMACS format where it
can extract force from that ( maybe).

yeah, if anyone knows it, please post reply here, I really appreciate it..