Re: [AMBER] Multi GPU performance

From: James Kress <jimkress_58.kressworks.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2018 10:54:26 -0400

Your problem has nothing to do with GPUs. For some reason you have invoked InfiniBand as an interconnect without actually have an InfiniBand system installed or properly configured.

Check with your system administrator or IT personnel to find out why your run was invoking InfiniBand.

This does not reflect on David Case's comments. Mult-GPUs are an illusory 'solution' being sold by Nvidia to sell more GPUs that provide money to them but no performance increase to you.

Jim Kress