Re: [AMBER] script for converting amber parameters into CNS file

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2018 08:43:19 -0400

On Wed, Jun 20, 2018, Urszula Uciechowska wrote:

> I was wondering if there is a script which can convert amber parameters
> into CNS file?

You might need to ask this on the CNS list. I know that Tom Simonson's
xplor version (and maybe xplor-nih as well) have Amber force field
parameters, although I am not sure they have been kept up to date. And
that would only help to the extent that CNS and xplor have similar code
bases.

(I recognize that this is not all that much help.).....dac