Re: [AMBER] psf from parmed

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 22:38:19 -0400

The answer is "yes, it *should* work". But check it carefully to ensure
you get the same results as just using the Amber files directly.

ParmEd will convert to a PSF file (and write the parameters to CHARMM
format), but I'm unsure if NAMD can read the special prm file directives
that CHARMM uses to indicate it's the AMBER force field functional form
instead of CHARMM's.

HTH,
Jason