Re: [AMBER] Including C4 terms LJ12-6-4

From: Pooria Farahani <pooriaf.kth.se>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 13:00:52 +0200

Hello Pengfei,

Thanks for your e-mail.
In fact, I figured it out myself. There wasn’t one problem in the input file, but many.
One important to be noted was that the charges in the c4file.dat must have been surely integer whereas mine was -1.2!
Anyhow, it works like a charm now. Thanks a lot for your concern.

Bests,
/Pooria

Pooria Farahani, PhD Researcher,
Division of Theoretical Chemistry & Biology,
School of Biotechnology, KTH Royal Institute of Technology,
Roslagstullsbacken 15,
SE-10691, Stockholm, Sweden
Cell: +46 707 99 30 69