Re: [AMBER] NetCDF trajectories in lower precision

From: Markowska <markowska.kar.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2018 12:41:52 +0200

Hi, Gustaf,

no, it's not about the file size, it's about the data precision. In the
Amber manual I have found highprecision option

highprecision:
(EXPERT USE ONLY) Write with 8.6 precision instead of 8.3. Note
that since the width does not change, the precision of large coords may be
lower than 6.

but I would like to use something opposite - to lower the precision of
written/saved trajectories in NetCDF format.

Have a nice day!