Re: [AMBER] Bonds across the periodic boundaries

From: Thomas C Bishop <bishop.latech.edu>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2018 11:53:09 -0500

I reported a simulation in 2005 in which I did exactly this w/ ~146bp of
dsDNA and it seemed to work at least on the 10 ns time scale .

The structure was built w/ amber/leap but trajectory computed w/ namd

There are some issues to be aware of. such as scaling the box
"stretches" the molecule and the molecule is topologically circular so
extra constraints are imposed and likely many many more that could be
explored.

Journal of Biomolecular Structure &
Dynamics, ISSN 0739-1102
Volume 22, Issue Number 6, (2005)