Re: [AMBER] Bonds across the periodic boundaries

From: David Cerutti <dscerutti.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2018 23:53:33 -0400

Amber cannot do this. I have floated ideas about how to accomplish this,
but so far it is not implemented. I wish we could do it with NMR
restraints to improvise, but this is not possible either--everything in the
bonded terms works according to a representation whereby whole molecules
diffuse in space and the local interactions do not see images of the atoms
they need.

Dave