[AMBER] CPPTRAJ H-bond Plot

From: Rana Rehan Khalid <rrkhalid.umich.edu>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2018 16:33:42 +0500

Dear Amber users

I have a little confusion about h-bond occupancy plot labels, As I know
that X-axis represents the Time ns, Y-axis represents the H-bond occupancy
in yellow color. But what exactly the meaning of color ranges label range
(0-1) while on plot we only saw the yellow and black. Is this means 0 = no
H-BOND color black, and 1 = H-bond present color yellow? Actually, I want
to label y-axis, what will be the most appropriate label for Y-axis. I am
using Y-axis title H-BOND Occupancy now.

Thanks