Re: [AMBER] Atom Mask in QMMM calculation

From: emanuele falbo <falbo.emanuele.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2018 10:31:48 +0100

Thank you very much Andreas. Even though my file.mol2 contains the Si atom,
after tleap I got an atomic number of 16 ( sulfur atom) in the file.prmtop.
However,
I changed manually the atomic number of the Sulfur (16) to Silicon (14) in
prmtop file, and now it seems that ORCA reads the Si correctly.

Cheers,
Emanuele