Re: [AMBER] Atom Mask in QMMM calculation

From: Goetz, Andreas <agoetz.sdsc.edu>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2018 01:29:59 +0000

The QM/MM interface checks the first letter and the atom mass. Please check that you have a reasonable mass for Si in your prmtop file.

All the best,
Andy

Dr. Andreas W. Goetz
Assistant Research Scientist
San Diego Supercomputer Center
Tel: +1-858-822-4771
Email: agoetz.sdsc.edu<mailto:agoetz.sdsc.edu>
Web: www.awgoetz.de<http://www.awgoetz.de>