Re: [AMBER] some programs do not appear

From: David A Case <david.case.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 09:13:09 -0600

On Tue, Feb 13, 2018, Ibrahim Said wrote:

> But when comapred the programs in bin folder with list of programs in AMBER
> 2017 reference manual, I found the absence of
>
> *AMBERlite *leap *MTKppconstants *MakeDIP_RST.cyana
> *pytraj *XtalAnalyze programs.

Looks the the manual needs updating: amberlite is a collection of programs,
not an executable itself. "leap" is not also not a program (see tleap and
xleap); same for the others.

It's nice to have a section in the manual listing codes, but is also very
difficult to keep that up to date with changing codes.

Bottom line: it doesn't look like you are missing anything.

....dac