Re: [AMBER] Regarding error in frcmod file

From: Aashish Bhatt <aashish.ph16221.inst.ac.in>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 21:00:23 +0530

Dear Sir

I have sort out this issue. Problem was in plp.mc file but now i am facing
a new issue.
PLP bound with lysine, plp(C==N)Lys. If i used bond command, parameter is
not found of nitrogen.
If i am not giving bond command then it creates topology file without
forming bond between PLP and Lysine.

can you suggest how to solve the issue ?

Regards
Aashish