Re: [AMBER] simulation of docked domains of protein

From: Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 12:49:30 -0700

You need to learn to use a molecular editor to make and study
conformations, in order to make an initial model. xleap could be used in
a pinch, but others that I am unfamiliar with are more popular. Using
another program, you would save a pdb file with both molecules, the use
loadpdb in leap to begin turning it into amber input files.

Bill