Re: [AMBER] simulation of docked domains of protein

From: Elvis Martis <elvis.martis.bcp.edu.in>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 06:03:05 +0000

HI Rana,
If you have docked the protein fragments and they are in two different pdb files then you can simply load them in leap.
Using the "combine" keyword you can make a single coordinate file and do the necessary processing to save your parameter and topology file for your simulations.
YOu can also use "savepdb" keyword to save the single pdb file of those combined fragments (previously done using "combine")
Is this what you wanted to do?

Best Regards
Elvis Martis
Mumbai, INDIA.