Re: [AMBER] ambertools install issue (Eric Smoll)

From: Eric Smoll <ericsmoll.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 13:38:21 -0600

Hello Hai,

I tried
"bash AmberTools/src/configure_python --prefix ."
and
"bash AmberTools/src/configure_python --prefix $AMBERHOME"

Both yield the same error:

ImportError: No module named packages.urllib3.util
Problem installing Miniconda... see error above.
Configure failed due to the errors above!

Also, I receive amber mailing list questions in the form of a digest. Is
there a way to disable digest delivery and receive individual emails to the
amber mailing list?

Lastly, what is the proper way to responding to a message delivered in a
digest? Do I just hit reply and edit the subject line to identify the email
I am responding to?

Best,
Eric

Message: 21