Re: [AMBER] Pytraj Gyration Tensor

From: Hai Nguyen <nhai.qn.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 08:49:25 -0400

On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 6:18 AM, Domenico Marson <domenico87.gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
> I'm really glad you have developed pytraj, it has positively changed the
> processing of my trajectories.
>
> In cpptraj it is possible to obtain the gyration tensor of a selection
> simply giving the appropriate option to the "radgyr" command. I'm trying to
> achieve the same thing in pytraj, but I'm not able to find any way of doing
> it...

Hi,

it's not exposed in pytraj yet. But you can do the trick by passing the
option to "mask" option.
pytraj.radgyr(traj, mask='.CA')

pytraj.radgyr(traj, mask='.CA your_option')

Let me know if that works

Hai

Am I missing something or it's an option not implemented? Can someone