[AMBER] Pytraj Gyration Tensor

From: Domenico Marson <domenico87.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2017 12:18:19 +0200

Hello,
I'm really glad you have developed pytraj, it has positively changed the
processing of my trajectories.

In cpptraj it is possible to obtain the gyration tensor of a selection
simply giving the appropriate option to the "radgyr" command. I'm trying to
achieve the same thing in pytraj, but I'm not able to find any way of doing
it... Am I missing something or it's an option not implemented? Can someone
point me in the right direction?

Many thanks for your help,

Regards,
Domenico.

--
*Domenico Marson, Ph.D.*
Department of Engineering and Architecture (DEA) Postdoctoral Fellow