Re: [AMBER] amino-cyclopropyl parameters

From: Loris Moretti <lom.nuevolution.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 07:32:48 +0000

Yes, of course. Here in attachment the pdb I've used, which is the minimal example for the case.

I see what you mean with the cx-cx-na and I've experienced another odd parameter of a similar kind, cx-cx-nh which leads to a wrong minimized structure.

I tested the transposition of values and I get reasonable results.

Thanks,

loris...