Re: [AMBER] Dummy atoms when running antechamber in B4 (sustiva) tutorial

From: Nikolay N. Kuzmich <nnkuzmich.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 14:43:20 +0300

Dear David and Amber users,

I use Amber 14/AmberTools 15 version.
The OS is OpenSuse 13.2.
The complilers in use are gcc (SUSE Linux) 4.8.3 20140627 and
GNU Fortran (SUSE Linux) 4.8.3 20140627.
Executing the "Run.sustiva" script gave optimistic results:

antechamber/sustiva# ./Run.sustiva
diffing sustiva.mol2.save with sustiva.mol2
PASSED
diffing frcmod.save with frcmod
PASSED
diffing leap.out.save with leap.out
PASSED
diffing prmtop.save with prmtop
PASSED
antechamber/sustiva#

Here I enclose the copies of both my and test files.
Except for the atom enumeration, couldn't find major differences...

Thank you in advance,
Nick

Message: 8