Re: [AMBER] sander API data structure

From: Brent Krueger <kruegerb.hope.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 10:39:02 -0400

Thank you all who responded to my earlier note -- we have the sander api
working for us in a basic sense.

However, we are having trouble reproducing previous results. I suspect
this is because we are comparing a sander_api energy using slightly
different input parameters than our previously-computed sander energy,
which is because the input data structure for the sander_api includes input
parameters that are a modest subset of the total number of sander input
parameters.

Two/three questions related to this:

1) Can I get the sander_api to dump something equivalent to the header in
the mdout file that reports on the values for all of the input parameters?

2) Is it safe for me to assume that it is not too difficult to add a
variable to the sander_api input data structure (e.g. dsum_tol)?

3) And if so, what are all the pieces of code/subroutines that I need to
touch to do this?

Thanks,
Brent