[AMBER] Building distributable executable

From: D'Auria, Raffaella <dauria.idre.ucla.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 19:24:09 +0000

Hello,

While trying to build Amber 16 with the intel compiler I realized that the xHost flag is now sprinkled in many configure files and makefiles. Since I need to build an executable that will run across different processors (on a heterogeneous cluster) the xHost flag is a problem (since it will generate a processor-specific executable). Is there any option that will allow me to get rid of it without having to edit any config/makefile where xHost may be?

Thanks,
__
Raffaella D’Auria, PhD
IDRE, UCLA