Re: [AMBER] Error when running MMPBSA calculation using Force field from CHARMM GUI membrane builder running on amber.

From: Miguel Rivera <miguelrivera1855.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2017 16:18:54 -0600

Hey thanks for the advice, I am looking into it but with no luck. I am
guessing that there are number inconsistencies in the .parm7 given from me
by charm gui server and the complex/ligand/receptor .prmtop files that I am
making. Do you know if there is an amber tool that can turn my parm7 file
to an "amber" prmtop file. Even though they are both parameters and are
both accepted. I am just trying to figure out what I can do to overcome
this.