[AMBER] ff parameters

From: Andrea Spitaleri <andrea.spitaleri.iit.it>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2017 09:38:28 +0200

Dear all,

I have been playing with parmed to get some ff parameters, in particular
the dihedral angles of O-C-N-CX and CX-C-N-H. I have three questions:

1. I have been looking in frcmod.ff114SB and parm10.dat files (I am
using leaprc.ff14SB) the aforementioned dihedral angles but I could not
find them. I suppose it is this one:

X -C -N -X 4 10.00 180.0 2. AA,NMA

right?

2. using parmed to get the aforementioned dihedral angles:

(.O.C.N.H)&:1|:2

give me back several results. How can I get *only" the info on O-C-N-H?

3. tleap is complaining about a dihedral angles missing on my ligand.
Unexpectedly, just adding the dihedral angles in the frcmod file as
following

O-C-N-CX

without values, tleap was able to generate the topology. Could you
explain why it is enough to add the string without values to make tleap
happy?

Best

and

--
Andrea Spitaleri PhD
Computational mOdelling of NanosCalE and bioPhysical sysTems - CONCEPT Lab