Re: [AMBER] The problem for image tool in AMBER

From: 鲁俊波 <lujb15.mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2017 00:37:35 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

Hi,
  Thank you for your reply!
  I am so sorry that I can not understand your meaning completely. In my opinion, you hope me calculate the distance between different NO3- and metal ion for imaged structure. Then how can I make sure how many NO3- coordinate with metal ion for imaged structure? If there are two NO3 coordinated with metal ion, is NO3 with largest distance the third one?
  I hope to use this structure to do QM/MM calculation, so I need to know the true structure.
  With my best regards,
  Junbo