Re: [AMBER] The problem for image tool in AMBER

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2017 09:14:01 -0400

Hi,

The two systems before and after imaging are equivalent given periodic
boundary conditions. The fact that you get the same distances before
and after imaging shows this. If you google e.g. 'amber periodic
boundary conditions' you get many more in-depth explanations (such as
http://archive.ambermd.org/201307/0308.html).

For QM you likely want the "autoimaged" coordinates.

-Dan