[AMBER] Any idea about this Amber compile bug?

From: David Cerutti <dscerutti.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2016 16:45:35 -0400

Hi Dan (and Devs),

I'm running into a problem compiling amber on MSU HPCC. I googled and
found that you had helped someone with nearly the exact same error two
years ago, so I tried your solution with soft-links:

http://archive.ambermd.org/201405/0396.html

However, this still did not work. I notice that, prior to the time at
which I get the error the other user reported, there was another failure
relating to Fortran compiler version identification. (The issue in 2014 did
not appear to be prefaced by this.)

Checking for updates...
Checking for available patches online. This may take a few seconds...

Available AmberTools 17 patches:

No patches available

Available Amber 17 patches:

No patches available

Using the AmberTools miniconda installation in
/home/cerutti/amber//miniconda
version 2.7.12

Obtaining the intel compiler suite versions, e.g.:
     /opt/software/ClusterStudio/2016.3/bin/icc -v
The C version is 16.0.3
sed: -e expression #1, char 8: unknown option to `s'
The Fortran version is
./configure2: line 1384: [: : integer expression expected
./configure2: line 1385: [: : integer expression expected
./configure2: line 1462: [: : integer expression expected
./configure2: line 1543: [: : integer expression expected

Testing the /opt/software/ClusterStudio/2016.3/bin/icc compiler:
<<<

Notice the references to ./configure2; I'm looking around for where that
script might have been placed so that I can see what's happening around
those lines, but I don't see it. Can you point out where this might be?
There are a lot of issues with the modules system and platform-specific
settings on our HPCC machines, but this may lead us to some more general
ways to shore up the compilation.

Thanks,

Dave