[AMBER] MMPBSA.py TrajError: Could not find number of frames in .mdcrd

From: maryam azimzadehirani <maryamai1988.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2016 11:52:07 +0800

Dear Amber users,
I am trying to do binding energy calculations. I have generated solvated
complex, complex, receptor and ligand topologies and my trajectory matches
with my solvated complex. I run MMPBSA.py with the following input that I
usually use:

 MMPBSA.py -O -i mmpbsa.in -o FINAL_RESULTS_MMPBSA.dat -sp com_sol.prmtop
-cp EGF_EGFR_no_wat.prmtop -rp EGFR_gly_no_wat.prmtop -lp EGF_no_wat.prmtop
-y mmgbsa_80_100_reimage_100f.mdcrd
And I get this error:
TrajError: Could not find number of frames in
mmgbsa_80_100_reimage_100f.mdcrd
Exiting. All files have been retained.
I checked the trajectory and inputs and everything seems to be OK. I can
figure out what goes wrong?​​​​
I can attach all the input files if needed, the are a bit large in size.
Thanks
Maryam