Re: [AMBER] unreadable crd files

From: Hai Nguyen <nhai.qn.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2016 00:05:07 -0400

.Andy: (my shameless advertising) you can also use nglview (
https://github.com/arose/nglview) for trajectory viewer.
Since it uses cpptraj (via pytraj) as one of the backends for trajectory
parsing, you don't need to care about file format conversion.

feel free to open new issues on github page if you have any question.

cheers.
Hai