Re: [AMBER] Question about usage of external QM in QM/MM

From: Fabrício Bracht <fabracht1.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 23:04:46 -0300

Thank you David. But, for the qm/mm md simulation, by specifying ntb=0
would mean I would not be using periodic conditions, right? In this case,
does the iwrap in the input file takes care of arranging things neatly
inside the box or do I need to get a starting .rstrt file pre imaged with
cpptraj?
Thank you
Fabrício