Re: [AMBER] ff99SB*-ildn again

From: Neha Gandhi <n.gandhiau.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 19:45:37 +1000

Dear Vlad,

Thank you for your response. I am interested in simulating IDPs and most
force fields (ff03w, ff03ws, etc) are part of GROMACS package. In terms of
enhanced sampling, in comes down to REMD, umbrella sampling or metadynamics
in GROMACS. For a fairly medium size peptide, the computational resources
are huge and one run isn't enough for checking the convergence. I am
interested in exploring aMD or gaMD first before reverting to other
sampling techniques, however as you rightly pointed out, we can perform the
simulations with what is available.

Regards,
Neha

Regards,