Re: [AMBER] Force field ff99SB*-ILDN request

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 12:06:44 -0400

I agree with Dave, these can be tricky. For example, an article by Best et
al. in 2008 (DOI: 10.1529/biophysj.108.132696) concluded that ff99SB
performed poorly among the force fields they had tested, but this was due
to incorrect implementation and the conclusion was subsequently reversed
(see DOI: 10.1016/j.bpj.2009.04.063
<http://dx.doi.org/10.1016%2Fj.bpj.2009.04.063> for additional details).
carlos