Re: [AMBER] WHAM-2D analysis

From: Alessandra Lacetera <alessandra.lacetera.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 11:31:55 +0200

Thank you Amy and Christina.

I had already read the manual but my doubt is more about what there will be
in x and in y.

For example, having a look at the two output files that I attached before I
think (correct me if I am wrong) that I had in the second column the
reaction coordinate and in the third one the potential energy. So how can I
combine the first reaction coordinate with the second?

--
Alessandra Lacetera
PhD Student CIB (CSIC)