Re: [AMBER] the meaning of NONBON in frcmod

From: Zhenyu Meng <fdmm1989.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 16:34:36 +0800

Dear David,
Thanks for your information.
I'm now working with a Pt complex interacting with DNA, I planed to
constrain the distance between Pt and ligand atoms because as you said, no
existing ff parameters for Pt.
I also refer to UFF(universal force field) and in it there are LJ
parameters for Pt, I wonder is that OK to use only the LJ parameters in UFF
for Pt and GAFF for the rest of my complex?