[AMBER] script for calculation of dihedral angle frequency

From: Sehrish Naz Aijaz <sehrish.naz.outlook.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 12:36:14 +0500

Dear All,

I have done protein-protein simulation by amber12 and calculated the dihedral angles to measure the conformational changes in one of the protein. Now I want to calculate the frequency of those dihedral angles but I am unable to find its script. Can anybody help me in this regard so that I can continue my analysis…
Waiting for your reply

Regards,

Sehrish Naz

Jr. Research Fellow,
Computational Chemistry Unit.
Dr. Panjwani Center for Molecular Medicine and Drug Research,
International Center for Chemical and Biological Sciences,
University of Karachi, Karachi-75270.
E-mail: Sehrish.naz.outlook.com