Re: [AMBER] CUDA MPI issues

From: Biplab Ghosh <ghosh.biplab.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 12:42:49 +0530

Hi Ross,

Good morning!

As you have correctly pointed out, there is not enough space for the GPU
card to
go slot number-1. All the SATA ports are coming on the way. So, I have no
other choice but to change the board with one having slightly different
layout
so that both GPU can go to a single CPU.

Do you think the following motherboard will do the job?
http://www.supermicro.com/manuals/motherboard/C606_602/MNL-1491.pdf

Thank you very much and regards,
Biplab.